“Scurvy Scallywags is an enormous breath of fresh air if you’ve been spending a bunch of time with the current generation of match-3 games.” – Touch Arcade
“Here’s our bold statement of the day: Scurvy Scallywags is what every puzzle game secretly wants to be like.” – Jay is Games
A musical match-3 RPG brimming with pirates, ships, loot, and more gold than you can shake your rusty hook at!
Move your pirate around the board by matching 3 or more tiles. With each match, the board shifts in the direction you swiped. Collect treasure as you visit mysterious jungle, desert, ice, and fire islands to reassemble a legendary Ultimate Sea Shanty. Fight to the death with evil pirates and monsters. Or, blast them with your arsenal of handy skills!
* Universal App & iCloud for pirates on the go! Pick up exactly where you left off on any device.
* Choose from 100 hats, shirts, swords, heads, and more to customize your pirate.
* Use special skills to dodge enemies, collect extra loot, or win epic boss battles.
* Build countless (okay, nine) different ships that improve your pirate’s buffs and stats.
* Complete side quests and 50 GameCenter achievements — you’ll be plundering for days.
* Great replay value! Randomly generated islands keep the game going after completing the Ultimate Sea Shanty.
* Share your exploits and pictures of your pirate with built-in Facebook and Twitter.
Scurvy Scallywags Review
It's hard to get too excited about a match-3 game in this day and age. Scurvy Scallywags, however, refines what makes games like these so addictive, by tweaking the gameplay formula, and adding pirates to the mix. The story is entertaining, the game is fun, and even the in-app purchases are unobtrusive. All of these things factor into a pretty flawless experience. Your pirates' journey consists of traveling to different islands in search of fame, Read More