Enter the fast paced and exciting world of Runway: World Tour on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. You start the game as the lead Air Traffic Controller at Aspen County Airport. Help Bombardier Canadair CRJ200 regional jets land at your airport before they run out of fuel. Direct them to the gate to unload passengers and to the fuel and deicing depots to prepare for their outbound journey. Then it is time for more passengers and a timely takeoff.
The fun is just beginning. Move on to the bustle of Washington D.C.’s Dulles International Airport and say hello to Boeing’s 757 and Phantom Ray. The challenge continues at Paris’s Charles de Gaulle International Airport as newly assembled Airbus A350 aircraft emerge from Air France hangars. If you master that, head back across the Atlantic to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico where you will test and repair a wide variety of aircraft including the still in service Soviet workhorse Tupolev Tu-154. Then continue south to vibrant Rio de Janeiro’s Galeao International Airport where a variety of juice depots await you along with the Brazilian Embraer 195. Prove your mettle at Singapore’s Changi International where the airtrain shuttles passengers to and from gates receiving the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Continue your adventure at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport where passengers have an assortment of tasty snacks and yummy drinks to choose from. Then drop by the Greek isles at Santorini’s Airport and navigate the minotaur maze. Hop west to Madrid’s Barajas International Airport for some tasty tapas. Then head back east to Flughafen Frankfurt am Main and load up some German cars onto Lufthansa freighter planes. Face the ultimate challenge at Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino International Airport for fish and grape juice.
– Drag planes to the runway and draw out paths for them once they are on the ground
– Visual and audio feedback to play quickly and effectively
– Eleven exciting cities with new adventures each time
– Twelve types of aircraft each with their own unique characteristics
– Multiple runways, gates, and service depots
– Increasing difficulty and challenge in later cities
– In-game tutorials and booklet makes getting started fun and easy
– Difficulty settings for a bespoke gaming experience
– Unique theme music for each city
– Addictive, invigorating gameplay