Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up and iPod touch 5th generation – WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES
21st century New York…
Brilliant science student Brian is getting ready to join the prestigious UC Berkeley, but his life is turned upside-down when he gets caught up in some business involving a stolen crucifix and the mafia.
Runaway is now available for iOS platforms, so discover or rediscover the beginnings of this cult series and plunge into an adventure with plenty of humor and twists at every turn.
• A stunning, exceptional storyline
• Overriding fun and eye-catching graphics
• Close to 100 scenes to visit
• Discover over 30 charismatic characters
• Many exciting puzzles
• A redesigned interface for iPhones and iPads
• Languages included: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
• An innovative, user-friendly help system
• Many charismatic characters
CURIOUS? More info on:
Runaway: A Road Adventure Review
Brian Basco is a young physicist facing all the usual graduate student problems: a mysterious crucifix, murderous mob bosses, and a beautiful woman who’s desperate for his help. All of which means that Runaway: A Road Adventure is a great advertisement for STEM education. Fortunately, Runaway is also a very good point-and-click adventure. While it is not as well known as Broken Sword or Secret of Monkey Island, it is a minor classic that has Read More