RummyBlast is a fast-paced game where you select cards to form runs (groups of the same value) or straights (groups of sequential values) similar to Rummy. When the desired tiles are selected, the player touches the “Discard” button. If a valid run or straight was created, the card tiles are removed and new tiles fall in from the top.
If you like Rummy and Bejeweled, you’ll love RummyBlast.
Compile straights or runs of at least 3 cards and beat the clock to the next level! More cards means more points. Straights are worth more than runs. Same-color combinations are worth more, and same-suit combinations even more. Higher levels increase points as well. Trying to discard invalid cards takes time away.
====== Current Features ======
- 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, and 8×8 grids
- Four levels of difficulty: Non-stop, Easy, Medium, and Hard
- “Redeal” button to bring new cards without shaking the device – a certain attention getter in meetings.
- Straights are either aces high, or aces low, allowing for A, 2, 3, … and … Q, K, A straights
- Easily remove selections by sliding finger back a card, or by tapping a selected card.
- Option for muting sound effects
Even beginners can play in Non-stop mode where only submitting invalid runs or straights and use of the “Redeal” button negatively affects progress.
Returning to the Menu (or exiting the game) saves the game in progress so you can resume it later. Perfect for those few free minutes!
Any questions, concerns, suggestions for improvement? Suggestions put to use will be rewarded if we can contact you. Reviews are great, but we can’t get back to you through them. So, contact us directly at www.fahrsoft.com.