RPG Buddy is a convenient way to keep track of initiative for characters and monsters in your tabletop role playing game session. Store the initiative bonuses of monsters, player characters, and NPCs in the library then create a set of enounters. When you need the encounter, simply bring it up in the RPG Buddy and let the system roll and keep track of initiative for you. This makes it super-easy to reroll initiative each round and also take some of the hassle out of preparing encounters. RPG Buddy also supports deleting monsters and reordering during the encounter so you can adjust things as needed while you are playing your game.
* Store initiative for monsters, player characters, or NPCs
* Track hit points and status effects during the encounter
* Add or customize creature name, HP formula, & initiative bonus
* Prepare encounters ahead of time
* Reorder or delete participants during the encounter
* Compatible with any D20 system including D&D