“Special, new, and necessary.” – 8.5/10, IGN
“Republique is shaping up to be a masterpiece.” – 5/5, Touch Arcade
“A console-quality experience you can play on a smartphone or tablet.” – The Verge
“A must-play experience in 2014.” – 8/10, Polygon.com
“A top-quality, story-driven game.” – The Washington Post
Intense, thrilling, and topical, RÉPUBLIQUE is a stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
You receive a desperate call from Hope, a mysterious woman trapped inside an oppressive totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation’s elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes. (Purchase future episodes with the discounted Season Pass.)
Challenging puzzles and complex strategy are offset by the simplicity of the game’s “One Touch” controls, developed over two years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 4, F.E.A.R., Black & White 2, SOCOM).
With striking visuals, a haunting, atmospheric score, and an all-star cast, RÉPUBLIQUE is one of the most ambitious games ever developed for iOS.
- Pilot Episode 1: “Exordium”
- “One Touch” stealth action gameplay
- Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
- Advanced AI systems
- Motion-captured cutscenes
- Full voiceovers, starring:
- Rena Strober
- David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
- Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
- Dwight Schultz (Killer7, Star Trek)
- Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
- Matthew Mercer (Resident Evil 6)
- Console-quality facial tech powered by Faceware
- OMNI View icon art by Cory Schmitz
- iOS 7 Leaderboards, Achievements and Gamepad support
- Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
- Downloadable “The Making of République” video series (in-app purchase)
- Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Powered by Unity
- Funded by the Kickstarter Community
- République Minimum Spec Requirements: iPhone 4 & up, iPad 2 & up,
iPod Touch 5 & up.
- Close all running apps to improve performance and stability.
Republique is the first episode of a new IP that hits the ground running on iOS. The main character starts off locked in a jail cell, where you quickly learn that she's been placed for possessing what the oppressive dictatorship considers contraband. The twist is, you don't play as the main character. You are a rogue security guard who has control over the regime's network and has decided to help the main character escape her Read More