Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered on iPhone/iPad, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on an iPad, but still manages to look and feel great on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
You get photo realistic graphics without feeling stale and dull. There’s no fancy 3D here; you get a classic 2D game with smooth camera panning/focus. You’ll always be up close up to the game play making control a joy rather than a chore.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game. The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
FREE VERSION FEATURES:
This free version has all the features of the full version except for running in Portrait only. This version is supported with ads. An Ad-free version is also available which also runs in Landscape mode.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you want to familiar.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Universal game for Phones and Tablets
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- That Random Factor!
- That “one more try” feeling!