“I guarantee you will love this game.”
“Puzzle Retreat is a brilliant zen-like puzzler”
“Seriously addictive: easy-to-learn; no pressure; and cerebral problem solving. There is not a single flaw.”
“Puzzle Retreat is for everyone.”
“So smart and so well-made, why wasn’t it created a billion years ago?”
Escape to the Puzzle Retreat and immerse yourself in this unique block-sliding puzzle game from the creators of the smash-hit Train Conductor series.
Shut off the outside world. Relax, unwind and focus with a new type of puzzle that is both simple to learn and compellingly deep. Puzzle Retreat is a fresh challenge that will have you losing track of time and forgetting about the outside world.
The rules are simple:
• Slide blocks to fill all the holes in the grid
• Use all the blocks
The challenge comes from working out the correct order to slide the blocks and really ramps up with the addition of special blocks including Fire Blocks, Stop Blocks and Arrow Blocks, which alter the direction of sliding blocks.
• Includes 58 puzzles to solve, and 6 additional packs available via In App purchase
• Connect with other puzzle lovers – discuss puzzles and techniques directly in-game
• Stuck on a puzzle – no problem, just move to the next and come back later, or talk it out with other players
• iCloud support – save your progress across all your devices
• Supports all devices, including the new iPhone 5 and iPad Mini
• One purchase to install on all your devices
For feedback or support enquiries email
Follow us on Twitter for updates
Like us on Facebook for updates, hints and to discuss the game with fellow fans
For more information, visit our website
Puzzle Retreat Review
If you get a kick out of the sliding ice block puzzles that are commonplace in the 3D Legend of Zelda games, grab a rag to mop up your drool; The Voxel Agents has one heck of a game for you. Puzzle Retreat is a unique puzzle game that involves sliding ice cubes around weirdly-shaped trays until each piece of ice fits snugly in its own cubby. It’s a plain-looking game and it’s not for Read More