The rebirth of the legendary action-platformer, with brand-new visuals and controls redesigned to fit your device.
Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
www.princeofpersia-theshadowandtheflame.com اللعبة متاحة ايضاً باللغة العربية! شاهد مزيد من التفاصيل هنا
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at….
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame Review
Game designer Jordan Mechner’s early titles are experiencing something of an App Store renaissance. The release of Prince of Persia: The Shadow and the Flame, Ubisoft’s reworking of the original Prince of Persia 2, will complete your set of Mechner-iana and it also lives up to the high standards set by previous iOS ports of his stuff. Ubisoft’s tampering only improves the appeal of what was a prickly and demanding original with a generous health Read More