Prime Numbers are special numbers.They can divide other numbers but they are not divisible (except themselves and 1)
The goal is to keep only Prime numbers (2,3,5,7) on the board!
The puzzle is posed with some numbers (the “givens”) already filled in.
Player has to tap on empty cell and place number that knocks out maximum numbers that are divisible by selected number.The rule is applicable in only that row and column.
The empty cell is replaced by selected number.
How to Play:
Tap on empty cell in grid, then tap on the number 2 to 9(selected number).The numbers that are divisible will be knocked out in that row and column.Good luck with Prime Points!
– Can be played over Projector (e.g. Optima mini projector )
– Puzzle generator for unlimited play
– User interface optimized for touches
– Never covers up the board while you are playing
– Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
– Can listen to iPod music while playing.