- Create up to 4 customised deck of cards from your own Photo Library combines with 5 different masking options and centered crop size and use them to play later in the game.
- Play standalone game or play with any one over internet. Or simply create your own match and invite your friends in.
- The Leaderboard points will count the winning turns you’ve got for each game.
- The avatar will also now display Game Center’s player image (iOS5.0+ only)
You’ll find these card games an enjoying experience whether playing standalone game with another 3 computer players or playing a network game with your friends and/or computers (required local wifi network or bluetooth connection).
- Three bundled different card decks to play with
- Up to four custom deck of cards you can create using your own Photo Library images combines with five different masking options and centered crop size.
- Standalone and Multi players mode over bluetooth / local wifi network
- Standalone state saving
- Six card games to play with
+ Big 2 Game : Find out who can finish out all their cards in hand first to become King, Queen, People or Servant. Next turn, King will decide if he want to exchange a card with Servant or take a lead turn.
+ Heart Game : A famous Heart game, Who gonna have the maximum score when one of the player reach the minus threshold level, say -500?
+ Friend Game : Bidding the score you think you could do along with pick a card that represent your friend, then you and friend help each other to achieve that bidded score?
+ 3 Piles Game : Using your strategy to divide cards into three piles — first (3), second (5) and third (5), then each pile will be fighting against the same piles from other players.
+ Poker : Normal Poker rules. Follow, raise or fold depending on your situation.
+ Tractor: Team up with the opposite position player using 2decks of cards.
*** Credit: ***
http://openclipart.org for these card deck images especially from uploader nicubunu
http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/hledej.php?hleda=cat for cat images I used in first deck