PixelofLife – Conway’s Game of Life
Watch and Observe the life-form.
Universal app, Looking good on iPhone, best for iPad.
A rule by John Conway
1.Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
2.Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
3.Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
4.Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
- Simple UI Design. Simple Graphic.
- 4 color modes. Black/White + Rainbow
- Export your lifeforms to your photoalbum or share them via Twitter.
- Save and Load capability, 3 slots available.
- Pause/Resume, or advance by one turn/step.
- Random Spawning / Reset
- Just draw the pixels or summon the Gliders.
- Multitouch drawing. up to 11 for iPad and 5 for iPhone.
- Larger playable area for larger device.
We have separate leaderboard for larger screen device. (or it would be unfair)
Let’s find who can breed the most lifeform in one turn/step.
Bashing Random Generate won’t help. You have to design the pattern carefully. Then press advance step .
Note: The Logo of this app is drawn on the app itself.
The last but not least:
This is probably my last project during the flood holiday. Now I will have time to take care of my recent projects, and classworks too >_>
More apps and games at https://sites.google.com/site/myice92ios/
PixelCanvas Official Site and Documentation https://sites.google.com/site/myice92ios/pixeloflife
Twitter – @myice92ios <– Ask anything.