★★★★ Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot will meet pirates! ★★★★
ALSO FEATURING THE “FINGERPRINT” PLATFORM FOR PARENTS—every Fingerprint App offers a series of free features designed to help parents share in the fun and learning of their child’s app play.
• The Play Center acts as a mobile dashboard uniting parents & kids & providing safe access to Fingerprint Apps.
• The Mom-Comm lets parents send personalized in-App voice messages that encourage a child’s learning progress & fun.
• The SnapShot gives parents insights into what their child is playing & learning through a simple news feed delivered via mobile device or web.
• Learning moments trigger personalized Facebook or email messages, keeping parents engaged in the play & recommending the next App for your child.
“The Deskplorers series is very unique.” (app-lyspeaking.com)
A new series of games for 7 to 11 years old girls and boys, blending storytelling, gaming and learning. With The Deskplorers, your kids will read, play, think, discover foreign languages and learn, all with lots of fun!
★★ “Pirates” (Episode 2, Season 1) ★★
Tom, Lea, Spoon and Scrabot continue to follow the “not so nice ones” in the history books (season 1). Now they all landed in the Pirates time, and many boats have been attacked… Is there a new pirate in the Caribbean?
This second episode contains 6 chapters: that’s more than 200 images and 6 animations.
★ Try it first, and buy if your kid likes it ! ★
- in this free version, you can access to the first chapter, and play the 5 mini-games.
- with the In-App purchase, unlock all the remaining chapters, so your kid can enjoy the full episode.
★ Fun and innovative gameplay ★
It’s very easy!
- Read the story. At the end of a Chapter, The Deskplorers need an object to continue their adventure!
- Find the right object in the Catalog to finish the Chapters. To use an object, you need points!
- If you don’t have enough points, go to the mini-games, play, and win more points!
★ Made for girls and boys from 7 to 11! ★
- Fun stories that your kids will love to read (5 episodes for Season One “History Books”).
- The storyline encourages Strong values (friendship, trust, respect, helping people, respect of nature…).
- A real instructional added-value: great method of reinforcing reading skills, develop the imagination and creative problem solving.
- A great way to discover French (dialogs are available in French when a chapter is finished).
- 5 Fun mini-games designed for the iPhone and iPad.
- 2 difficulty levels for each mini-game to suit all kids.
★ More features ★
- Up to 3 profiles are saved.
- A dictionary useful to learn more about each episode’s context.
- An album to replay all the videos included in the episode.
- A clue system to help you solve the puzzles.
- A parents’ corner : manage profiles, advice from us, publish on Facebook, send us an email…
All this with :
- Awesome graphic designs
- A very pleasant and original theme music
- Great ease of use for kids