Create hidden object games using any photo on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with PICTAGO.
Set up scenes, snap what you see or choose any image in your Photo Gallery and then turn them into hidden object games using Pictago’s simple touch-and-drag tagging system. You can then send your friends the games you created with Pictago to see who can find all the items fastest.
Challenge your friends to find stuff you’ve hidden in your room, tag group pictures with funny names or use whatever other silliness you can set up and photograph. With Pictago you can also turn pictures into educational tools by tagging diagrams or even create a simple find-the-color game. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
• Use any image in your iOS Photo Gallery, take new photos from within the Pictago app or use Facebook photos and turn them into games.
• Create games in minutes using an easy touch-and-drag tagging tool.
• Two Modes: Find tagged objects in any order in List Mode or in a specific order, one at a time, in Single Item Mode.
• Create, play and share as many games as you like with your family and friends through Facebook, Twitter, email or text message.
• Play new puzzles each day from the free World Feed!
Even if your older device doesn’t have a camera, you can still play games and use images in your Photo Gallery to make your own games.