A Fun, Quick-and-Easy Drawing Game!
Play alone or do it with friends. The app gives you a title. You work on your best drawing within the given time.
If playing with friends, compare and score the drawings. Laugh over outcomes.
★ A LOTS OF DRAWING SUBJECTS
76 subjects are free-of-charge, and there’s more. Enjoy simple ones “For Children”, one’s that make you laugh “For Parties”, and even the ones for maniacs “For IT Engineers” (The additional ones are charged).
★ SHARE YOUR MASTERPIECE
You can save and even share your masterpiece on Twitter(iOS 5+) and Facebook(iOS 6+).
★ IN CASE YOU FORGET
Don’t worry if you can’t remember what a “Bulldozer” looks like.
PicTack can give you sample pictures.
★ DRAW WITH FRIENDS
Up to 5 people can play PicTack together. (Bluetooth or WiFi are required)
Of course, you can enjoy it on your own.
★ COMPARE DRAWINGS
After the drawing time is up, multiple drawings will appear one-after-another on your iPhone.
Just tap Thumb Up/Down buttons as many times as you like to score the drawings.
★ PERFECT FOR THESE MOMENTS:
- When you have a little spare time
- For parties
- When playing with a child
[ How to Play a Multi-Player Game ]
- With iPhone, go to Settings > General > Bluetooth and turn it ON. (Also runs on same Wi-Fi.)
- Let the game Host tap the button “Create a Game”.
- Other playing members need to tap “Join a Game”. The waiting screen will appear.
- When all members are ready, the Host can tap “START”!
Multi-player games cannot be arranged through internet.
The host alone sees the buttons START and NEXT SUBJECT.