Meet Pickle, a little girl with a collection of paper dolls from around the world.
Inside Pickle’s Paper Dolls are six adorable girls to dress up with hundreds of fashionable styles and accessories. Each doll comes from a different country and includes vocabulary words for various items of clothing in their own language. Erika, from Brooklyn, New York speaks English. Maria from Buenos Aires, Argentina speaks Spanish. Sinqi from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia speaks Amharic. Emma from London, England speaks British English and Chloe from Paris, France speaks French. Ping from Beijing, China speaks Chinese.
Dress them up, then when they’re looking fashionable, take a photo of them and save, email or print them to share your doll with your friends.
- 6 Dolls from around the world. (Currently: United States, Argentina, Ethiopia, England, France and China)
- Over 200 kid appropriate items to dress up and accessorize your dolls.
- Take a picture of your finished doll then save (to the Photos App), email or print (with an AirPrint enabled Printer) her to show her off to all your friends.
- Learn vocabulary words for articles of clothing in English, Spanish, Amharic, British English, French and Chinese.
- Child Lock included. When activated the app will not send emails, print or go to the App Store.
- Super Sharp Retina graphics for the new iPad.
Playtend Apps LLP is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Art, Creative Play