Meet Pickle, a little girl with a collection of paper dolls from around the world.
Pickle’s Paper Dolls comes with one doll named Erika, from Brooklyn NY and 40 stylish accessories to dress her up with.
Additional dolls are available via in-app purchase, each doll comes from a different country and includes vocabulary words for various items of clothing in their own language. Maria from Buenos Aires, Argentina speaks Spanish. Sinqi from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia speaks Amharic. Emma from London, England speaks British English and Chloe from Paris, France speaks French.
Dress them up, then when they’re looking fashionable, take a photo of them and save, email or print them to share your doll with your friends.
– 1 Doll included, 4 other Dolls from around the world – available for in-app purchase. (Currently: United States, Argentina, Ethiopia, England and France)
– Many items to dress up and accessorize your dolls.
– Take a picture of your finished doll then save, email or print (with an AirPrint enabled Printer) her to show her off to all your friends.
– Learn vocabulary words for articles of clothing in English, Spanish, Amharic, British English and French.
– Child-lock included in settings to turn off in-app purchase.
– Super Sharp Retina graphics for the new iPad.
Playtend is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Art, Creative Play