DON’T DRAW A STICK MAN!
Sketch whatever you like on Pencil Doodle. But be prepared if you plan to draw a stick man! The stick man (or match man) you drew on Pencil Doodle may suddenly “pop up” and run around (#1)! Because Pencil Doodle comes with a “Stick Man Recognition Engine”! Learn the tricks to draw a stick man that may “come alive” and amaze your friends.
Of course, Pencil Doodle is not just for drawing stick men. Pencil Doodle comes with an “HB pencil” for light pencil effect, an “2B pencil” for dark pencil effect and a eraser that allows you to erase only part of you sketch. Create some nice pencil sketches whenever you want.
HUGE UPDATE: Thank you for supporting Pencil Doodle. Pencil Doodle is now universal and optimized for Retina displays!
- Dark and light pencil colors
- Stick Man Recognition Engine
- “Stick man recognition” instructions and demo video
- Move the Stick Man by “grabbing” its head
- Double tap anywhere on the paper to guide Stick Man
- Double tap on eraser to erase or Shake to erase (not available on iPad)
- Follow the included instruction and demo video when you draw a stick man.
- When you draw a stick man, make sure you iPhone/iPod touch is in Landscape orientation with the pencils and eraser at the bottom
- Always draw the body as a simple vertical straight line (do not draw the body together with a leg!)
- Arms and Legs need to be separated straight lines, too.
- Try to draw slower when you practice
#1 Sketched stick man may NOT always “pop up”. However, to increase the chance of getting a stick man popping up, follow the included instruction and demo video when you draw a stick man.
#2 Press the “Home” button and “Sleep” button at the same time and your sketch will be saved in your Photo Album. Select “Email Photo” in Photo Album to Share your pencil doodle!
#3 To remove your stick man, shake your device (not on iPad) or double tap on the eraser… Oh… well… respect “life”, think before you shake…