5/5 on TouchArcade
5/5 on PocketTactics
9/10 ‘Gold Award’ on PocketGamer
Leftfield Collection Official Selection at Rezzed Show 2013
Indie Games Arcade Official Selection at Eurogamer Expo 2013
WARNING : This game is hard ! Prepare to die.
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but… out there… in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Game Center : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ handwritten game book adventures with different choices
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
Out There Review
If you've seen Gravity, Alien, Apollo 13, or any other movie set in space, then you know that a lot can go wrong. In that airless, uninhabitable environment, humans rely on tools to keep them alive. In Out There, you play as an astronaut who's alone on a ship, far from home, and wants to get back safely. To put it bluntly, a lot goes wrong. Out There is a game about resource management. You Read More