– Expansion Recovery Instructions Below –
**Touch Arcade – 9/10 “Organ Trail: Director’s Cut is a weird, wonderful and almost surprisingly expansive experience that will both infuriate and enchant.”**
**148 Apps – 9/10 “Virtually every aspect of Organ Trail: Director’s Cut oozes style and cleverness.”**
**Jay Is Games – “Organ Trail: Director’s Cut is a quirky, darkly humorous, and off-beat love letter to retro gaming.”**
**Game Trailers – “It’s definitely one of the more intense and cerebral zombie games out there”**
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated it as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references; this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
Created by a small indie team in Chicago, The Men Who Wear Many Hats are very excited to launch with this game as their first commercial product, funded by our Kickstarter fans.
-Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
-Hours of gameplay
-Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
-Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
-Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
-Put down infected party members who might turn on you
-Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
-Fight off bandits
-Zombie boss fights
-”Choose-your-own-adventure” style encounters on the road
-A weather system and day night cycle
-Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
-400 community written tombstones
– Expansion Recovery Instructions –
We are currently working on submitting a fix for the restore purchases button, but this is the work around before it’s approved:
1. Kill the game by double tapping the home button from the home screen and tapping the “-” next to Organ Trail at the bottom of the screen.
2. Make sure you are logged in with the same account you bought the expansion with.
3. Launch the game.
4. Tap on “Get Expansion”, “Buy the expansion”, and Buy and it will pop up with a dialog explaining you have already purchased it and to tap OK to download it again. Tap OK and it should activate.
5. Tap no thanks and the expansion should be unlocked.