Opacity is a puzzle game played on an eight-by-eight grid. Four balls are randomly hidden somewhere on this grid, and it’s your job to find them. Your only tools are beams that you can fire into the grid. These beams interact with the balls hidden on the grid, and you must determine where these balls are hidden using only the information about the beams’ interactions. The rules are actually pretty simple, but the results can be very complex!
The fewer beams you use, the better your score. But remember, it’s not just about speed. The most important goal is to find all of the hidden balls every time you play a game. That can be the real a challenge!
Opacity is based on the board game Black Box published by Waddingtons and Parker Brothers.
• Simple rules which result in complex interactions
• Challenging game play with almost infinite possibilities; every game is different
• Saves games in progress so you can play any time
• Tracks the number of games you completed, the number of games you abandoned and the total time you spent playing
• Records information about the game with your best score and the game you completed in the shortest amount of time
• Built-in instructions to get you started quickly
Let us know what you think about Opacity. You can send us your thoughts, suggestions or praise from within the application by tapping “Send Us Feedback” near the bottom of the information screen. We want to keep improving Opacity and we want to hear from you!