iPadinCanada.ca: “I’m not going to go as far as to say this is the ‘best’ dice simulator on the App Store, because I haven’t played all of them, but what I can say is that it is definitely a contender.”
Finally, one of the most advanced Dice Games comes to iPad!
– Play Dice Games in a fantastic 3D Environment
– Physics simulation using the Nvida PhysX™ engine
– Comes with 2 Games against AI or other Players and with 2 different styles in the Dice Simulator:
The popular family game “Dice 10000″ (also called Farkle, Zilch, Foo, Boxcar, Bogus or Crap Out)
and the classic pub game “Shut the Box” (also called Tric-Trac, Canonga or Klackers)
– Play against AI or up to 4 others!
– Simulator: A Mode to play “Mia” (a kind of Liar Dice or Poker Dice) with 2 or 5 Dice
– Simulator: Option to lay dice aside (useful for some styles of dice games like Yacht)
– Simulator: Use up to 6 dice
– Option to shake the dice cup by shaking your device
– Ultra realistic dice sounds (depending on the collision reports of the physics engine)
– Amazing Soundtrack
– Local Highscores for 10.000 and Shut the Box.
– Enhanced graphics on iPad 2
No dice at hand? So far there are many dice Apps available, but this one is unique!
For the first time you will have the real dice experience: Shake the cup, watch them rolling and bouncing, you will hear the sound of the slightest movement of the dice – the simulation is so realistic you might even see cocked dice!
This all is placed in an original gambling den 3D environment using stunning camera tracking shots. That’s not all: Newton’s Dice HD comes with two popular dice games!
You will never have to search all over your house for dice again!