From the Core MythBusters iPhone / iPod Touch App … a recipient of:
* People’s Voice Winner for 2011 Webby Awards as “Best Entertainment App of 2010 – Tablet & All Other Devices”
* Runner Up for CableFAX “Best Smartphone App of 2010 Award”
* Apple Feature as # 1 Top App Store Main Home Page App
* Apple Feature as “New & Noteworthy”, “What’s Hot” & “Staff Favorite”
* Former # 1 Top Paid Entertainment App
* Business Week, Gizmodo, Mobile Marketer and PC World App Features
* Mashable Feature as # 2 iPhone App for TV Fanatics
* The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)Feature as a Top 5 iPhone App for Father’s Day
“An all encompassing super-app based on the show. The graphics are incredibly crisp and aesthetically pleasing. This is a truly great app, whether you’re obsessed with the show or not.” – Macworld
This stand-alone game is based on the popular MythBusters Episode # 57, “Mentos and Soda”, where Adam and Jamie explore the theory of chaos when mixing diet cola and Mentos. Play the game by placing the number of mints you think you need in the soda bottle, shake up the bottle by shaking the phone, and angle your iPhone / iPod Touch as you try to spray Buster and cast members towering above. You’ll need to aim accurately, adjust your aim with your distance, and be frugal with your mints because it’s easy to run out!
Earn more mints by hitting all the targets to unlock more difficult levels. It’s not easy so you’ll have to adjust your strategy to account for birds, satellite dishes and window fans as you maneuver between buildings to spray your ultimate target. If you run out of mints – SORRY – myth busted!
The game also includes these features:
• Earn points and see how you rank on the leader board
• Post your rank and score on Facebook and Twitter
• Check your wall for past scores and rankings to see how you’ve progressed
• Video clip from the episode that introduces the myth
Also, check out the more immersive app, MythBusters. For a little more money, you get 2 additional games, 300+ minutes of ad-free video, photos, the ability to connect with other friends and fans through Facebook and Twitter, and much more!