✓ Game Center ✓ Custom Track Builder ✓ Wi-Fi or BlueTooth 2-Player ✓ Race Against Computer ✓ Race Against Ghost ✓ Global Leader Boards
This free version includes:
● First 10 tracks of each terrain (20 tracks)
● Level builder with 20 track memory save slot
● Fully enabled 2-player mode
● Game Center global leader boards
● Race against ghost
● Race against computer
Optionally remove ads and unlock the full version with a single In App purchase.
*** 50% off the regular price for a limited time ***
YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYw-JdZSE2E
or search YouTube for: Moto Heyalda
If you like this game, you might also like the game SnowXross.
✓ Custom Track Builder
This free version includes the ability to save one custom track. Use the level builder to create, save, load, and edit custom tracks (20 track save slots optionally available as an In App purchase).
✓ Real Time Multi-Player
Race against a friend in real time over local BlueTooth or Wi-Fi while jumping, flipping, and tearing up the motocross tracks.
✓ Two Computer Racers on Every Track
Race against two computer vehicles on each track at the same time. Set the computer racer skill level to Bad, Ok, or Pro to make a fair race.
✓ Realistic motocross bike suspension physics.
✓ Full ragdoll wipe-outs.
✓ Choose from three control schemes:
1) Horizontal slider to control balance.
2) Vertical slider to control balance.
3) Accelerometer to control balance.
✓ Race Your Ghost
Record your race and then race against your own ghost while also racing against the two computer players on each track.
✓ The computer racers will even race your custom tracks!
✓ You can even race against the two computers racers, your ghost, and another player that also has Heyalda Moto installed on their device, all at the same time!
✓ Alps Mountain terrain and Desert terrain.
✓ Dirt bike catches on fire and smokes if you wipe out while going fast.
NOTE: To race against a player on another device, you must have one of the following:
1) Have BlueTooth enabled on both devices and be within BlueTooth wireless communication range, or
2) Have Wi-Fi enabled on both devices, both devices can connect to the same Wi-Fi router that supports local peer-to-peer networking (default on most home routers, but not on most “Internet cafe” routers). OVER-THE-INTERNET CONNECTIONS ARE NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME.