Create your own animated comic book featuring monsters and superheroes! Create and record your own stories! Put multiple scenes together to make a comic strip.
Includes 55 scenes and coloring pages with 170+ stickers. Splat! Ka-pow! Whizz!
MAKE A COMIC BOOK:
– Drag and drop multiple scenes to create a comic strip
– 27 background scenes: skyscrapers, space ship, the moon, wild west, ice cave, deep sea
– 170+ animated stickers with sound effects
– 29 crayons and 29 colored pencils
– Record your voice. Move the stickers to create your own animated comic!
– Tap the stickers to make their mouths move
– 28 coloring pages
– Featuring alien monsters, Super Dog, Big Foot, Captain Banana Man, Dinosaurs, Ninjas, and all kinds of fantastic superheroes and cute, fuzzy monsters.
– Save your comic books to share with friends!
Brought to you by Duck Duck Moose, the creator of Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider and winner of 15 Parents’ Choice Awards.
Check out more fun, educational apps from Duck Duck Moose:
Favorite Nursery Rhymes:
– Wheels on the Bus
– Old MacDonald
– Itsy Bitsy Spider
– Baa Baa Black Sheep
– Peek-a-Zoo (Animal Book for Toddlers)
Curriculum Based Learning:
– Fish School (Letters, Numbers, Colors, Matching)
– Park Math (Addition, Subtraction, Patterns)
– Word Wagon (Letters, Phonics, Spelling)
– Musical Me! (Music, Notes, Pitch, Rhythm)
– Puzzle Pop (Animated Puzzles for all ages)
– [NEW!] Duck Duck Moose Reading (Phonics)
– Draw and Tell (Draw, Color, Record Voice)
– Trucks (Carwash, Tow Truck, Recycling)
– [NEW!] More Trucks (Fire Truck, Monster Trucks)
– Princess Fairy Tale Maker
– Superhero Comic Book Maker
All apps are also available in HD for iPad, except Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Visit us: duckduckmoose.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: facebook.com/duckduckmoose
Follow us: twitter.com/duckmoose