** 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year — Gamasutra **
** iPhone Game of the Week – 9/16/11 **
“…I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all.” -Touch Gen
“…one of the quirkiest and most addictive puzzlers we’ve played.” -iTunes App Store
Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!
“A satisfying slice of lunacy.” -Slide to Play
“…it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default.”
• Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
• Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
• Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
• Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
• Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization
From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like “BirdStrike” and the “Flick Kick” series.
** 1.2 UPDATE (01/17/12) **
• 11 New achievements (now 50 total)
• Fixed the Time Attack leaderboard
• Added screen rotation support.
• Added News button to title screen.
• Various other bug fixes
** 1.4 UPDATE (04/02/12) **
• Increased resolution support for new iPad retina display.
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your crashing issue – email email@example.com and tell us what device/OS version you’re on.