Mem O Ree is a fun, challenging game based on the classic memory card games but includes so much more. The essence is turning over upside-down tiles until you’ve found all of the matches.
Mem-O-Ree gives you all of these optional features to vary the challenge:
* The number of tiles comprising a match may be 2, 3, or 4.
* The game may consist of 24, 36, or 48 tiles.
* The pictures on the tiles may be gems, domino-like numbers or domino-like patterns. A pattern is different from a number in that you must remember the orientation as well as the number of dots on the tile.
* The dominoes may be a single color or multiple colors. The color makes a tile distinct.
* There are varying levels of complexity.
* You may choose to have the game periodically scramble the unmatched tiles.
Be sure to look at the screen shots to get an idea of all of the memory-challenging possibilities in this game. Some involve a large amount of concentration to complete!
Will it improve your memory? No-one can be certain but it couldn’t hurt!