Maze – 3D is the ultimate maze game that you would have ever played. It is fun, absolutely entertaining and challenging to the core!
One of the most intriguing stories laid beneath the barren desert of Egypt is the story of a boy king who ascended the throne at the age of 9 but ruled for only ten years before dying at 19 around 1324 B.C. The last heir of a powerful family that had ruled Egypt and its empire for centuries, he was laid to rest laden with gold and eventually forgotten. His tomb was discovered in 1922 by Howard Carter, an archeologist and Egyptologist who later died in mysterious fashion. Did the pharaoh’s curse kill Carter? What actually happened to King Tutankhamun?
Despite his brief reign, King Tut is perhaps Egypt’s best known pharaoh because of the wealth of treasures, including a solid gold death mask, found during the surprise discovery of his intact tomb.
The immense wealth of the king still lies in the tomb, and you are the chosen one to find it; but if only you could come out of the maze in time, before the curse dwells on you.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GAME:
1. Maze’s architected by skilled mathematicians in collaboration with psychologists to make them the most complex to crack.
2. Accelerometer controlled motion.
3. Multiple mazes of increasing complexity and maze size.
4. Measures users performance in terms of time.
5. Well designed corners and duplicated blocks that result in the ULTIMATE confusion
6. Remembers state across game restarts.
Confusion and experience of claustrophobia ASSURED!!!
Watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnaABwVBwXE