Mathrax is a logic puzzle. The goal is to fill in each cell with numbers from 1 to N, where N is the size of the puzzle’s side. No number may appear twice in any row or column. Circles with additional conditions may appear on intersections of lines inside the grid.
– A number and a sign of mathematical operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) – a number is a result of an operation execution with numbers in diagonally adjacent cells.
– A letter “E” (“even”) – all numbers in four cells are even.
– A letter “O” (“odd”) – all numbers in four cells are odd.
**** Mathrax features ****
– 6 different sizes of board
– 5 difficulty levels
– more than 500 levels
– Highlight wrong number automatically
– Autosave the process of unfinished levels
– Record best completion time for each level
– Game Center Achievements
– Try to complete as many levels as possible