Face a greater challenge with Magic: The Gathering — Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013!
In the latest installment of this hit franchise, travel across the fantastic plane of Shandalar as you face encounters, and battle powerful Planeswalkers.
Magic 2013 offers new features including statistics-tracking for your game play and, for those already skilled in slinging spells, the option to choose what lands to tap when you cast your spells.
• 3 decks with 5 unlockable cards each
• Single-player campaign across the plane of Shandalar
• 4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Garruk Wildspeaker
• Encounters, a new feature in which you test your skills against different preset AI strategies
• Planechase mode, which changes the rules with a randomized deck of cards based on the planes of the Magic Multiverse
Additional content is also available for purchase. Premium content package will get you:
• 7 additional decks to unlock
• 250+ additional cards unlockable through play
• 18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, and Innistrad, plus 11 revenge matches and 3 Planechase battles.
• 10 puzzling challenges
• Online one-on-one Multiplayer play
• Two-Headed Giant and Custom game modes
• Pit yourself against the Multiverse’s ultimate evil mastermind, the dragon Planeswalker Nicol Bolas, in the single-player campaign
• Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
• Additional downloadable content as it becomes available
Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 runs best on iPad 2 or later.
Game content available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.