Every day Lucky Birds enjoy their lives, have fun, and only have to worry about not falling down. In the evening, Lucky Birds take shelter in their homes until the next morning when the games start again. During the night all birds have to sleep!
Your goal is to move all the birds into their homes before the night falls. Pull the wire on which the bird sits on, and manage the flight trajectory with soft movements of your finger. Keep your eyes open and try to rich the target on the first try, since the number of the movements that the bird is able to make is limited! On your way make sure to collect all the bonuses and keys that will help you open the locks. You will be rewarded for all collected bonuses with new adventures!
Lucky Birds features:
- Three funny birds: charismatic characters include sparrow, crow and pigeon
- Some of the birds may behave aggressively and shoo other birds because of bad mood, or they can be rushing home and leave shortly
- Each bird has its own home
- Different types of wires: regular, worn-out and hot
- Keys, locks, teleports, moving obstacles and various bonuses
- 90 unique levels (later on you may add the new levels for free)
- Realistic object physics and highlighting of the feathered characters’ flight trajectory
- GameCenter integration