Many of you may have be like us, addicted to Logic Puzzles. Personally I started doing them many many many years ago in school and never stopped enjoying them.
Logic Puzzles from PunkStar Studios is a set of 25 super addictive and entertaining puzzles.
For those of you new to logic puzzles… it works like this:
- You are given a description of the scenario.
- You are given 4 “categories”. They could be anything, last names, places, activities, all related to the scenario.
- Each category has 5 unique elements in it (5 last names, 5 modes of transportation, 5 murder weapons, etc.)
- You are given anywhere from 3 to 8 clues per puzzle. Using those clues you either cross off things that don’t match up, or connect things that do.
- Using the process of elimination (and logic of course) you have to figure out how everything matches up. Some clues may not be obvious though, like “The woman who used the knife did not come from Scarborough” not only tells you that knife and Scarborough are not a match, but also that it was a female that used the knife so you can also cross of the male names.
We hope you enjoy playing these puzzles as much as we loved creating them and playing them.
** Check the website for clue updates **