Get ready for the GREATEST platformer with the most responsive controls to hit the App Store yet!
The award-winning and critically-acclaimed platformer for iOS is back again! The Agent and his “bad-guy turned good guy” chum are back for more tough as nails platforming with the series that redefined touch screen mobile gaming.
– Over 80 levels across 4 environments
– Sick acrobatics: Jump, flip, wall jump, wall hug, double jump
– Decapitations and gibs
– Video replays using Everyplay
– Replay Ghosts
– Customizable controls
– User selectable costumes.
– GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
– iCloud Game Saving
– Hand illustrated graphics and comic book style cutscenes
LoE3 is best run on newer devices and requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit us on the Web:
League of Evil 3 Review
No wonder America is lagging behind other countries in the science and technology race. If League of Evil 3 is anything to go by, scientists are getting slaughtered left and right by guys with robotic arms. It’s all in the name of terrorist prevention in this ferociously challenging sequel to—you guessed it—League of Evil 2. It’s more of the same but with fiendishly challenging levels that will please veterans of the first two. Let’s get Read More