“Have you ever wondered if there was an app out there with the soul purpose of nurturing your spirit in the most beautiful way possible? Kometen is a game for the iPhone and iPad that does just this with elegance and grace.” – AppDiscover
“This is a remarkable addition to the app store that will separate itself from the crowded offerings of the same old same old with its own style and polish. Taking a seat next to Zen Bound, Kometen utilizes the unique aspects of the device perfectly and will be that app you want to share (show off perhaps?) with friends.” — No dpad
– About –
A comet has been born, please take good care of it! Explore the universe and learn how to fly in a graceful way. A beautiful and memorable experience for everyone!
– Features –
‣ Super minimalistic controls: tap planets to gravitate towards them, swipe to let go
‣ Zoom through space at incredible speed!
‣ Explore a world filled with gorgeous watercolor art
‣ Use the map to find amazing paintings scattered throughout the universe
‣ Keep track of the mood of your comet by reading its thoughts
‣ Hypnotizing and awesome soundtrack
If you want to get the soundtrack: it’s out on both iTunes and Bandcamp, just search for “To Stop you Must Die” by El Huervo
– About the creators –
Erik Svedäng (design & programming) is the creator of the PC game Blueberry Garden, winner of the Independent Games Festival Grand Prize 2009.
Niklas Åkerblad (art, animation, sound & music) is an artist based in Gothenburg, Sweden. When not making games he’s painting huge paintings.
Follow twitter.com/e_svedang to get the latest news about Kometen updates, special offers, competitions and more!