- Featured in the New & Noteworthy section of the Ansca Mobile showcase!
TapMyApps.com: “The tutorials and help are outstanding and are great for someone trying to learn the game.” 4/5
AppShrink.com: “…a more challenging alternative to simple, mindless card games like solitaire.”
Kiki’s Koi-Koi is a new iPhone/iPad app that lets you play the popular Japanese card game Koi-Koi. Never played before? No problem; Kiki will teach you…and you’ll soon be hooked.
Koi-Koi is a simple two-player card game played with the colourful Japanese cards known as Hanafuda. Match certain cards to make sets or call “Koi-Koi” and cross your fingers. A little strategy and a little luck; soon enough, you’ll be saying “Koi-Koi”.
- Beautiful, high-res backgrounds and cards
- Customizable play options
- Interactive tutorial that will walk you through how to play
- Two levels of AI difficulty to play against
- Pass and Play option to play against a friend
- Detailed rulebook and strategy guide
- Intuitive interface
- In-game guide to help new players identify sets
- Jazzy soundtrack
- …and much more!