Swedish indie kids game built with extra love!
App Family is proud to introduce “Peg Puzzle”, bringing you laughter and fun with beautiful graphics, fun sounds, and 24 different puzzles (8 puzzles are available for free – the rest are unlocked via IAPs).
Each character is cheerfully animated and plays multiple sounds. After placing a character in its slot you can freely move it around and play with it as you like!
The game has over 500000 downloads on other platforms, with reviews including:
- “My 2 year old daughter absolutely loves this game. The setup is easy (she can change/restart herself), the game play is straight forward, and the overall design is superbly pleasing. Not a complicated app, but it’s not supposed to be. This is a perfect kids game. 5 stars” – themikeybee
- “Bought this for my 2yr old and both he and my 4 yr old love it. I like the puzzle format and the sound effects. Totally worth it” – HHV
“This is fabulous! My 3 1/2 year old LOVES it! I come home from work & don’t even get a “hi momma!” anymore its just, “can I play my puzzle?” :P” – Amy
Parental guidance information:
- No advertisements
- Suggested age group is children aged 2 – 4, depending on previous touchscreen game experience.
- The game encourages basic manipulation skills (drag and drop, touch), problemsolving skills (solving puzzles) and imaginative play (using it as magic stickers).
- Collaborative play is encouraged. After solving a puzzle, take a moment to use the game as magic stickers and play with your child, teaching basic spatial concepts or just having fun!
Sound credits: http://www.appfamily.se/?page=soundcredits