Shogi is a Japanese version of chess.
A player can use (drop) captured pieces.
This rule makes this game complicated and profound.
There are 10 million players and a few hundred professional players in Japan.
– Human vs. computer, human vs. human, computer vs. computer.
– 8 levels of computer play.
– Handicap games.
– Choose Western or Japanese pieces.
– Show the legal moves of the selected piece.
– Show score option
– Game log.
– Undo of moves.
– Save/Load game file.
– Send game record by mail.
– Show history of moves.
– Help about Shogi rules.