The award-winning Itsy Bitsy Spider is now available for the iPad!
★ Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner – Parents’ Choice Foundation
★ Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design – Children’s Technology Review
Like our other children’s apps, Itsy Bitsy Spider is based on a popular song, but this new app is even more interactive and has more educational activities to engage children. The app is like an interactive movie, panning to a different scene each time you poke the spider. A friendly tutor (a fly!) teaches your child about nature and the environment.
NOTE TO PARENTS: Poke the spider to navigate from screen to screen. Touch everything else too! Everything in the illustrations is interactive.
“I cannot say enough good things about the apps that Duck Duck Moose puts out.”
— The iPhone Mom
“Duck Duck Moose makes spectacularly helpful apps for keeping children entertained, turning your iPhone into something between a spinning mobile, a picture book and a toy.”
Created by parents, “Itsy Bitsy Spider – by Duck Duck Moose” is a musical book based on the popular song, with fully interactive, original illustrations. Follow the spider through the captivating, inter-connected scenes as he goes up the water spout, comes down with the rain, and watches the sun dry up all the rain.
Delight your children and encourage them to touch and explore everything in the 100% interactive illustrations.
– Poke the spider to go to the next screen
– Make rain come down from the clouds
– Splash in puddles with a little girl in rain boots
– Help a caterpillar become a beautiful butterfly
– Play peek-a-boo with a frog
– And, much more!
Teach your children about the environment, nature and animals. Poke the friendly Fly in every scene, and she will answer 15 fascinating questions like:
– Where does rain come from?
– What makes a rainbow?
– How many legs does a spider have?
– What makes a plant grow?
Engage your children in a variety of learning activities.
– Count from 1 to 10 as a squirrel builds his house
– Find hidden eggs on a scavenger hunt
– Make music with musical eggs that play 12 notes
– Stack hats on the spider’s head
– Listen to classical music with violin and cello
– Record your own singing!
Brought to you by Duck Duck Moose, the creator of Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider and winner of 15 Parents’ Choice Awards.
Check out more fun, educational apps from Duck Duck Moose:
Favorite Nursery Rhymes:
– Wheels on the Bus
– Old MacDonald
– Itsy Bitsy Spider
– Baa Baa Black Sheep
– Peek-a-Zoo (Animal Book for Toddlers)
Curriculum Based Learning:
– Fish School (Letters, Numbers, Colors, Matching)
– Park Math (Addition, Subtraction, Patterns)
– Word Wagon (Letters, Phonics, Spelling)
– Musical Me! (Music, Notes, Pitch, Rhythm)
– Puzzle Pop (Animated Puzzles for all ages)
– [NEW!] Duck Duck Moose Reading (Phonics)
– Draw and Tell (Draw, Color, Record Voice)
– Trucks (Carwash, Tow Truck, Recycling)
– [NEW!] More Trucks (Fire Truck, Monster Trucks)
– Princess Fairy Tale Maker
– Superhero Comic Book Maker
All apps are also available in HD for iPad, except Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Visit us: duckduckmoose.com
Email us: email@example.com
Like us: facebook.com/duckduckmoose
Follow us: twitter.com/duckmoose
Poke the Spider to go to the next screen!