Helping Booster Clubs & Education Through Innovation.
GeoWiz is the first app of a new genre we call Social Mission Software. The idea is to use educational software to create a virtuous circle in which:
• kids get a great geography game and can challenge players from around the world
• school booster clubs and charities receive half the proceeds
• campaign managers committed to help clubs raise funds have a small business with no overhead
We provide new campaign managers with access to 5 booster clubs in their area from our listing of over 1,700 clubs. Of course they can add new clubs as well.
Using the sales aids we provide, like email campaign text suggestions and a generic GeoWiz web page that can be added to any site etc. the task of running a campaign is very simple. Using our custom designed campaign manager software makes it easy to track results for all campaigns and payments – both to the clubs and campaign managers.
The game started off as a California elementary school game project called GeoQuiz. After adding 12 games we decided to rename it GeoWiz. The app, encourages students to learn more about our world and lets them test their skills with other players from around the world.
Some of the salient features of the app:
• Learn more about Continents, Countries, Capitals and Flags through three interesting game play modes – Memory Quiz, ID Quiz and Q&A Challenge.
• Right answers are shown after every question giving young users a chance to maximize their learning.
• Two to eight players can play at a time and the first player to finish a round will be the winner.
• Alphabetical register in addition to an Index by continent for 200 countries with links to Maps.
• Use the built-in award system to motivate your little ones.
• Kids can add images to their photo album for their school projects.
• Includes web links to Wikipedia, National Geographic and World Factbook for all countries.
• Apple Game Center integration to help you in creating exciting and rewarding competitions.
• See who’s playing, initiate challenges, chat with friends, check the leaderboards and view achievements.