iTable Soccer Online (ITS) is the very first iPad videogame based on the legendary table football game, today an official sport named Table Football, played according to the traditional rules of the game.
In Table Football, each player has 11 figures, and the object of the game is to score by flicking the ball with the finger into the other side’s net, following the rules set by the “Federation International Sport Table Football” (www.fistf.info).
There are two ways of playing iTS:
Minigames: 4 intuitive and addicting arcade games, (playable also offline), where players must hit the target with the ball, scoring as many points as possible (to enter world rankings). Exciting games also for those who have never played before and great for practice too.
Championship: a simulation game played against real opponents from all over the world in a thrilling online championship (INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED).
Taking advantage of the iPad’s special features, iTS’ game interface is extremely realistic. Thanks to its advanced physics engine, the figures are moved by running the finger on the display to simulate the touch that has made this sport an absolute legend; the strength of the shot depends on what movement is made. This creates endless actions, breathtaking challenges for hours and hours of sheer fun.
Graphics are fully 3D, so players can zoom in/out and shift the camera wherever they like (with two different shots).
At the end of each game, the system saves all the results, so players can then check statistics and rankings in real time with total points, matches won and lost, goals scored and conceded. The results can also be viewed on the www.itablesoccer.com website.
iTable Soccer Online “Championship” is a simulation game, so players need a quick training session to understand the basic rules, which are inspired from those set by the International Federation. The application has a specific help area with video tutorials to quickly master the game.
Following quick registration on the multiplayer server, each player can configure his team by choosing from among the kits of 84 countries (first kit and second for away matches), then type and weight of the base of the figures (which gives different shooting speed and accuracy) and line up.
• Two game modes: minigames and online championship
• Advanced game physics based on display touch
• Online multiplayer world championship for hours and hours of breathtaking challenges
• 4 minigames (Kick, Basket, Curling and Action) playable also offline (after sending record for first-time entry)
• Players to challenge filtered by total points, name, country and other statistics
• World rankings for both “championship” and minigames mode
• Team creation and personalization
• 84 countries and 168 kits
• 3 different types and weights of bases making a total of 9 dynamic combinations (thanks to www.astrobase.it )
• Help area with 5 video tutorials
• Translated into 6 languages (UK and US English, German, Spanish, Italian and French)
• Fostered by the Federation International Sport Table Football – www.fistf.info
Want to check world rankings, send us your views and stay up to date with the iTS developments?
Visit us on www.itablesoccer.com where you can find video clips and more info on the game.
Playing experience may vary based on your Internet connection speed.