Looking for a fun word game to practice your Spanish vocabulary? Opetopic presents IsoWords, a word search game wrapped onto a cube. Find as many Spanish words as you can in the 3x3x3 cube in the allotted time to rack up points. The only catch is that the third time a letter is used, its cube is removed and the letters inside are revealed.
“IsoWords takes on the tested formula with a slight but very cool twist… A fun all around word puzzle wrapped in some pretty impressive UI.” -creativeapplications.net
“…you’ll be crawling over this damn cube like an ant on a honey jar… everything feels well thought out and mulled over.” – Jesper
“Fans of Scrabble, Boggle, BookWorm, and other word games, we have a new word search game for you. It is called IsoWords and it is a new way of playing word search games.” – iPhoneInCanada.ca
“Isometric Boggle smashed into Mahjong with a hammer = placid” – iphonetiny
– Tap and drag along the cube or tap each letter to form a word. Two letters can be connected only if they are adjacent.
– IsoWords can be played by yourself, or with up to 3 friends in a play-and-pass mode.
– If you are stuck you can remove a cube manually by triple tapping it.
– The score of each word is determined by its length and the rarity of its letters in Spanish.
– 6 time modes: play for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes, or use the free play mode to play until the cube is gone.
– Keep track of your best scores with the high scores database and statistics screen.
– Challenge friends on Facebook, Twitter or through email to any previously played game.
Visit us: http://www.opetopic.com
Follow us: http://www.twitter.com/opetopic