NOW WITH CRITICAL STRIKE!
As featured by Apple in the iTunes STAFF FAVORITES and Games WHAT’S HOT!
Your iPhone is your sword! iSamurai takes the game off the screen and into the real world. With direct connect using Bluetooth, you can sword fight ANYWHERE!
“…the concept is great and really is fun to use with a friend.”
“…this isn’t just about sword sounds, this is about using a virtual sword to create a real combat game.” – WhatsOniPhone.com
“iSamurai is a crazy two-player app that recreates real Samurai sword fighting without the flesh wounds or ritual disembowelment.” – CrunchGear.com
“Toy Kite software released their first iPhone game at the iPhone Launch Party last night. The game is called iSamurai and offers players the chance to finally swing their iPhones like swords.”
“A unique iPhone game that can be surprisingly fun.” – TouchArcade.com
EMAIL FROM ISAMURAI OWNERS
“iSamura really takes gaming to a whole new level! Coolest game I’ve played in a long time and worth all the money!” – Mikey:) – August 27, 2010
“This is an awesome game. I played at the airport with a friend and drew quite a crowd. An old lady asked “is that the Wii for the iPhone?” J M
lots of fun!
by rbknan, Australia – Version 2.2 – 09 January 2010
“After fiddling about with connections for a bit … it now works FINE (good responsive feedback from the developers too!) … activate JUST Bluetooth or JUST WiFi and deactivate the other (like most multi player apps). What an absolute HOOT! It’s a reduced set of western sabre moves, dressed as kenjutsu, but that’s ok … it’s the TIMING and interactivity that your indulging in here … if only that lame lightsabre app had this functionality. This is everything the Wii promised but utterly FAILED to deliver. more ! more ! more ! PLEASE !!”
“I deeply enjoyed this application since I have a deep love of kendo.” A.S.
“This is the coolest game in the world:D i love it.” Nikolaj N.
“Thank you very much for the perfect game!” David H.
“…It’s amazing how you used the iPhone’s limited motion detection to create a fun swordplay experience. All thumbs up! Thanks again for this app!” Alexander O.
“What a great game. Never seen anything like it on any platform. I’m telling everyone. Can’t wait for my first in-person duel. Bound to be the biggest game for blind people in history I’d imagine. … Can’t wait to see where you go from here. Awesome stuff.” J.D.
TWO-PLAYER WIRELESS SWORD FIGHT:
You swing your iPhone in a overhead attack, but your opponent holds his iPhone up to block and you hear the sounds of clanging swords. Suddenly, your opponent thrusts; you try to block but aren’t fast enough—a cry rings out—your opponent scored a hit. Quickly, you swing from left to right. Success! Your opponent’s iPhone instantly acknowledges the hit.
- Two-player game communicates over a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi network to give a two-player real-time sword fight.
- Single-player game provides four different computer opponents to fight against.
- Uses the iPhone’s accelerometers to determine different sword motions.
- Animations shows each of the possible attacks, and matching blocks are shown.
- A “dojo” training room is provided for practicing the different attacks and blocks.
- The iPhones keep track of the “battle” and show the final scores with winner and loser images.
- Art of war quotes by legendary warriors.
- For left hand play, see the tips on our web site.
- When connecting over Bluetooth, TURN OFF Wi-Fi ON BOTH DEVICES.
- When connecting over Wi-Fi, TURN OFF BLUETOOTH ON BOTH DEVICES.
- After installing iSamurai, power down and restart both devices.
- Stand back about 8 feet from your opponent so you don’t hit your phones together!