“A new way to be a great poker player!
Best10Apps.com – Editor’s Pick (2012)”
Read the complete app manual before buying: [Reviews] >> [App Support]
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke (1962)”
iRuleThem for iOS as a comprehensive analysis tool for any Hold’em game, providing real-time outcome probability and extensive configuration. Basically, iRuleThem is an advisor app offering to simulate and visualize any scenario. The model in use is evidence-based with an empirical approach. This means the app relies on authentic random experiments instead of only static calculations.
The configuration supports simulation of up to ten simultaneous gamers and also enables customization of the simulation dimension, likelihood structure (odds, proportion, likelihood) as nicely as bet, call and feasible win sizes. What’s more, iRuleThem is the only product offering a complete fold equity model including proper pot odds for calling and raising cases.
The simulation process takes a specific hand including your opponents’ characteristics and checks the outcome of taking part in thousands of random games. It proves that Poker describes a game of skill, where the likelihood of winning can be predicted beforehand based on data. Therefore it utilizes substantial mathematical formula and close to genuine-time large scale experiments.
A configuration option is to only run against the best ranked starting hands which are dealt at a multi player table. Otherwise it has the ability to detect an opponent’s starting hand range. Therefore the Tap’Counter has to be used to keep tack of the amount of played/raised opponent hands compared to the overall number of received hands. The ranges are working like a barrier saying that the drawn starting hand has to be better/equal or worse/equal than the given. That makes them easy to understand and very fast to use. Furthermore iRuleThem has a made hand setting that enables defining the hand combinations of already reached opponent’s hands (e.g. at least top Pair with medium Kicker).
Outcomes can also be seen in a sequence of bar and pie charts. These diagrams are showing exact ratios between success and failure. At any time all feasible results can be simulated and fast look icons show at-a-glance chances of different hands and winning positions, with values shown primarily based on either drawing or not-drawing any further community cards.
Offering input via either the custom produced interface or specific voice controls iRuleThem can provide in-depth evaluation quicker than general speed-of-play, consequently permitting fanatics of the game to acquire a better understanding of game dynamics in a selection of situations, even during online gameplay.
“√ Simulate your reality!”
- Default: 3000 Random Tries
- Support for up to 10 players
- Starting Hand Rankings for any table environment (until Flop/River)
- Known/Unknown Hole Cards (up to 6 opps.)
- Starting Hand Ranges (up to 6 opps.)
- Passive Blind Ranges (SB/BB)
- Fold Equity integration within Pot Odds (Def. by Tap’Counter/Made Hand)
- Instant Made Hand overview/definition
- Two positions of winning:
• P(win_0) is without drawing any additional community cards
• P(win_1) is concerning them
- Incremental Result Display (P(win_0), P(win_1), diagrams)
- Define Pot Odds and use case -> Calling or Raising
• Hint for Profitable (+ev) or Wrong (-ev) wagering
- Max. Bet Size for Calling -> neither loosing nor winning money (0ev)
“√ Visualize your reality!”
- Stage-by-stage Visualization for up to 4 opponents
- Real Hand Example including outcomes, as well as Fold Equity implication
- Overall Stack Change according to pot odds when playing the situation numerous times -> compare gain or loss with your expectation
- Use or Fold your dealt Starting Hand -> hand range stats to optimize your own playing frequency to fit your opponents