iPocha is a card game based on the rules of La Pocha, played in countries like Spain, Mexico, Argentina. It’s a trick-taking card game in which the object is to take exactly the number of tricks bid.
With iPocha you can:
- Play two different variations of the game, La Pocha and La Podrida
- Play against three IA players
- Select from three IA levels
- Learn to play La Pocha with the tutorial
- Compete against others using Game Center leaderboards
- Learn some Spanish, since the interface of the game is in that language
Don’t hesitate to share with us your feedback, the variations you play, etc.!