The classic game of “Pitch”, also known as “Setback” brought to the iPhone and iPad. Pitch is a strategy based trick-taking card game where each player attempts to get to the winning score (typically 7, 11 or 21) by winning points. Each player “bids” on the number of points they think they could win (either 2, 3 or 4). The winning bidder then chooses the trump suit for the round. The available points that may be won for a round are High, Low, Jack of trump and Game.
Key features of “iPitch”:
- Simple, intuitive gameplay
- Multiplayer using Game Center or Bluetooth!
- Play either cutthroat or in partners against the computer or other players online
- Three different computer skill levels to play against
- Personalize the computer players by choosing pictures from your picture library
- Adjustable game play speed
- Arrange the cards in your hand
- Adjustable game play options such as: low point to owner or capturer; dealer can take the bid; smudge bid is enabled; you must win by two; and you must bid to win