Do you know that?
• If you scream at water in a glass for 80 years you’ll boil it.
• The word “witch” comes from the Old English wicce – “wise woman”.
• Moscow weathermen can be fined for incorrect weather forecasting.
Wanna know more?
JOIN US! Try iNstein College right now and get your college DIPLOMA!
This puzzle game has a subtle way of teaching you about a variety of topics (geography, history, etc) as you play along.
• #1 IPHONE FREE GAME PUZZLE in US
• #2 IPHONE FREE GAME in US
• #2 IPHONE OVERALL APP in US
• #2 IPHONE FREE GAME PUZZLE in UK
iNstein College introduces a brand-new and unusual puzzle gameplay that lets you both have a good time and learn a great deal! Compile amazing facts and well-known quotes! Take classes and receive diplomas!
Geography, zoology and history have never been so funny to learn for kids and adults. Exercise your fingers on easy levels and unleash your brain potential on levels hard to solve!
• Unique gameplay!
• 264 fascinating facts in 14 different courses!
• A FREE puzzle every day!
• Easy, normal and pro difficulty levels! Choose the one that fits your skill!
• Difficulty grows within every course!
• 19 cool and laughable diplomas that you can print out or send to your friends!
• Play tracks from your playlist as background music!
• Share your knowledge with friends via Facebook and Twitter!
If your app crashed, you should do following:
Please wait new daily fact (if you haven’t get push notification, please turn them on) and try again.
If this does not work – you should remove the application and install it again from AppStore.
If you have purchased additional courses – they are not lost, you can restore them (you should click “restore” button).
In new version we unlocked all levels within a package so that you will not lose your progress. Thanks for your patience, sincerely apologies for the inconvenience.
We are working on the stability of our program, new content and new version with colorful graphics and amazing content. Details in our facebook http://www.facebook.com/iNsteinCollege and twitter http://twitter.com/#!/iNsteinCollege.