iHexTreme is a board game for two players based on the “Hex Game”.
It was invented by the Danish mathematician Piet Hein in 1942 and independently re-invented by the mathematician John Nash in 1947. Became popular after 1950 under the name Hex, Nash’s fellow players at first called the game “Nash”.
• Could be played against iPad (3 level)
• 13 board form 7×7 to 14×14
• iPad vs iPad mode for study and fun
• Three level of speed
• Unlimited undo and redo move
• Swap rule option
• Change turn option
• Three different brightness levels of the background
• Area that displays, in notation, the course of the game
Remember that buying this App it’s also a nice way to support all the works and free applications you find on http://subdimensions.com