#1 iPhone app! Featured by iTunes in 135 countries!
“Witty, varied, challenging and gorgeous to look at, Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage is one of the finest physics-based puzzlers on iOS and an outstanding start for Rovio Stars.”
– Pocket Gamer
“I’m not entirely sure that I could be any happier with Icebreaker. It’s an incredibly fun, incredibly diverse, and incredibly clever physics puzzler.”
– 148 Apps
“Definitely give this a look if you’ve ever remotely found yourself enjoying physics puzzlers.” – Touch Arcade
An epic adventure based on the award-winning flash game!
An icy wind has swept the Vikings away, leaving them stranded throughout the land and surrounded by trolls, deadly traps, dangerous enemies, and worst of all… troll snot!
Now it’s up to you to save them!
Use your icebreaking skills to solve puzzles and cut your way through ice, rope, cannons, explosives, slime and… err… chickens to get your clan back safely to the Viking longboat!
• Based on the award-winning flash game by Nitrome, now expanded, updated, and optimized for iPhone and iPad!
• 95 action-packed levels in three different lands!
• Beautifully immersive world filled with vikings, trolls, deadly theme park rides, and looooots of ice!
• Use special god powers to speed through tricky levels!
• Side quests!
• Unlockable secrets!
• Epic final bosses, including the gigantic Mountain Troll and his legendary indigestion!
Can you seize your destiny and become the new icebreaking champion?
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
– The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage Review
We may reach a point, sometime in the future, when our enjoyment of so called physics-puzzler games reaches a sort of critical mass. When our love affair with annoyed avians, candy addicted whatevers, or ninjas with a vengeance against fruit may well and truly reach its cultural nadir. But as long as inventive, campy, and multifarious games like Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage continue to come out and remind us why we started to relish this Read More