Become a better thinker, strategist and poker player while sharing hours of fun and enjoyment with friends playing Hold’em Blitz. By replacing random dealing with player card selection, Hold’em Blitz adds a whole new dimension to traditional poker to create an enriched multiplayer experience. It is easy-to-learn, yet hard-to-master and can be played for minutes or hours. It is for all ages from casual gamer to serious poker player.
In the free version, play against one or two other live players with a time limit for card selection, or play tournament games against an increasing number of from one to three virtual opponents across three levels of play within four minutes. At a level play 3 hands and win at least 1 to move to next level. Learn gameplay mechanics through the interactive tutorial.
Upgrade to the full version to take your skills to a whole new level.
Multiplayer mode has the following additional features:
- Games with two to seven live players
- Game host can set card time limit, number of player wins to win tournament and number of time violations allowed per hand per player
Single Player mode has the following additional features:
- Tournament Games – Advance through six levels of from one to six virtual opponents within ten minutes. At a level play 3 hands and win at least 1 to move to next level
- High Scores – Record your 10 best tournament game scores
- Save/Restore – Save up to 10 tournament games in progress and resume playing any one of them at a later time or date
- Practice Games – Improve your skills by playing against 1 to 6 virtual opponents. Use the UNDO button to explore alternate strategies by “undoing” or “taking back” any moves in a hand
Hold’em Blitz blends compelling features of chess strategy and puzzle solving with traditional poker to take play to a whole new level. It’s poker reborn where skill replaces chance!