The Branching Numbers Game!
An entertaining and educational numbers game for 1 – 6 players
HexaNumber is a strategy game of forming consecutive numbers in the increasing or decreasing order creating: chains, branches, loops, bridges, zigzags, straights, and summations.
• Play with up to 5 of your friends, or play solo against your iPhone®, or iPod® touch computer
• Form consecutive numbers, and branch as they increase
• Touch a tile to select it, and then touch a field location on the screen board to place it
• Zoom-in & Zoom-out by simply tapping twice on the screen, or sliding your fingers
• The computer draws your six tiles automatically, and replenishes them when used
• Brown tiles change color to match field hexagon color for highlighting higher points
• Listen to the built-in music track, or to music from your own iTunes® library selection, or mute it altogether for a quiet game
• Computer calculates players scores automatically, and prompts players when needed
• Save up to 6 games, to continue playing at a later time
• Compatible with iPhone® & iPod® touch
• Requires OS 2.2.1 or later
• Works over 3G
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES:
HexaWord: A unique word game, where using the iPhone’s® touch feature, words can be formed in any direction, and a 100,000 word dictionary to verify the entries. 1 to 6 Players.
HexaRow: A strategy game of connecting six same color tiles in a straight or a zigzag line. 1 to 6 Players.
VISIT US: http://www.hexaprism.com